Thursday, April 28, 2011

Kindle Wireless Reading Device reviews

This is the reviews from Kindle wireless reading device Video


Kindle 3G Wireless reading device

Let  we hear what people said about this kindle


Ebnuarabi says:
Dear Jeff,
you have won a Kindle fan, being a Mac user, I was torn between getting the IPAD and the Kindle. I needed a device to read and just carry with me ..... Kindle made sense. Well done Jeff. I have since ordered the kindle and will be growing my own Kindle Library.


Grenville F. Duce says:
Well Done Jeff and the Guys at Amazon. I live in Australia and can see the writing on the wall for paper books and newspapers (excuse the pun). I don't have newspapers delivered any more which is all part of the decline in personal domestic services....SO, the Kindle


Ioannis Papageorgiou says:
Well done Jeff !! I am really thrilled with my DX KINDLE device. How about inprooving your library with ebooks in Greek, Italian, French etc..
regards
John Papageorgiou
Athens, Greece


A. Dimova says:
I am glad that more and more companies today have such leaders, with deep understanding of the world and clear vision for improving humankind.
As a prime member and a shareholder I thank you for the great company you have built!
Cheers,
Toma


R. Shmukler says:
I find it interesting how much they focused on the iPad, for almost 10 minutes, which they claim is NOT a competitor, and completely ignored the Nook, which shows up on google at least as much as the iPad in Kindle vs. [competitor name] searches, and has been designed to compete directly against the Kindle.
I also wonder why they mentioned touch screen as a detrimental feature to an e-reader, when the Nook circumvented that problem by separating the touch screen from the reading screen. Why take away features, claiming that they hurt the product, instead of figuring out how to make user-friendly features work with your product better, especially if you claim that you're customer focused?



Read more about the review of Kindle 3G



No comments:

Post a Comment